How AKS Incorporated helps me find the perfect fit?
Here at AKS, we enable our clients to avoid:
Costly Mistakes Many Candidates Make i.e.
- Taking a counter offer
- Not selling themselves at their full potential
- Not having a resume that reflects their accomplishments and skills
- Not using a professional recruiter to their full benefit, and expounding upon their knowledge and input
- Having unrealistic salary expectations
- Changing jobs too often (or not often enough)
- Making decisions based on fear of change
- Not considering all the good an opportunity might offer i.e.: better location, better company, better career move, better quality of life for your family
Working with an experienced career recruiter helps you avoid these career mistakes!
In Addition, Here’s What We Do For You:
- We are aware of career opportunities otherwise not known.
- We help differentiate career opportunities for the optimum fit to your personal career goals.
- We’re in this with you and our goals are similar.
- With our advice and council, we help you make the best decision for yourself and your family.
- We give you direct feedback on your resume and make suggestions so this very important first impression reflects your true value.
- While most candidates are submitted through HR, we have developed strong relationships with the decision makers and hiring authority. You will get a personal introduction selling your strengths and experience directly to the person responsible for the hiring decision.
- We educate you thoroughly about the company, it’s culture, and the position. You will go into the interview knowledgeable and ready.
- We represent you from the initial introduction to preparing you for the interviewing process to helping to negotiate the best financial package.
- We help you through resigning and those difficult counter-offer negotiations.
- We stay in touch with you well after you start with your new career. This is a long-term relationship.