By ntodisco / March 27, 2019
Location : Atlanta, GA
Base Pay : $70,000 – $110,000 /Year
Bonus : $5,000.00
Employee Type : Full-Time
Industry : Consulting
Manages Others : No
Job Type : Consultant Engineering Design
Education : 2 Year Degree
Experience : At least 3 year(s)
Relocation Covered : Yes
Post Date : 03/27/2019
Contact : Andy
Phone : 404-892-6620
Ref ID : EE
Working in a fast pace team environment with a group of Mechanical, Electrical & Civil Engineers. Professionals ranging from registered professional engineers, electrical, civil, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing and fire protection to CADD support and administrative personnel. We are also registered in 30 states across the country. The firm specializes in instrumentation, controls, electrical, lighting and systems, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, civil, consulting and design services and expertise in engineering project design, management, and consulting. Through design projects in the commercial, municipal, healthcare and educational fields.
Company offers full benefits, 401K plan, overtime pay & a very competitive bonus schedule.
- REVIT skills needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Applicants should have 2 years plus experience working on Lighting & Power Design
- Knowledge of Commercial or Institutional projects
- EIT/PE is a plus.
- Experienced in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized, detail-driven and conscientious
- Is attuned to other areas as it relates to total project: structural, mechanical, electrical, architectural and site requirements
- AUTOCAD/Microstation knowledge is a must
Please send all resumes in a M/S WORD Format
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@aksincorporated.com