By ntodisco / March 27, 2019
Location : Atlanta, GA
Base Pay : $60,000 – $90,000 /Year
Bonus : $5,000.00
Employee Type : Full-Time
Industry : HVAC
Manages Others : Not Specified
Job Type : Engineering
Education : 4 Year Degree
Experience : At least 2 years
Contact : Andy
Phone : 404-892-6620
Ref ID : HVAC
Working in a fast pace team environment with a group of Mechanical, Electrical & Civil Engineers. Professionals ranging from registered professional engineers – electrical, civil, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing and fire protection to CADD support and administrative personnel. We are also registered in 30 states across the country. The firm specializes in instrumentation, controls, electrical, lighting and systems, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, civil, consulting and design services and expertise in engineering project design, management, and consulting. Through design projects in the commercial, municipal, healthcare and educational fields.
Company offers full benefits, 401K plan, overtime pay & a very competitive bonus schedule.
- EIT/PE Plus
- Applicants should have 2 years plus experience working with HVAC Design.
- Candidates need to be proficient in AUTOCAD. Revit is a plus.
- Experience working on Commercial or Institutional projects is a must.
- Engineer will be involved in project engineering, management, & marketing support.
- Must possess strong communication skills, team leadership skills, work in fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines & possess comprehensive engineering software application knowledge.
Please send your resume in a M/S WORD Format
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@aksincorporated.com