By Andy Soloff / October 12, 2021
$50,000 to $90,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Huge bonuses & great work environment.”
Currently looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to fill an opening with one of the top civil firms in the Marietta & Norcross, GA area. Interested candidates should have 2 years’ experience with Civil Site Design and be proficient in Civil 3D.
Responsibilities of the Civil Designer
- Practical application of engineering science and technology including applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Calculate cost and determine feasibility of project and analyze maps to determine feasibility of project
- Inspect construction site to monitor progress and ensure conformance to engineering plans, specifications, and construction and safety standards and directing construction and maintenance activities at project site
- Expertly review and determine integrity and quality of piping, concrete, site design and all civil drawings
Requirements of the Civil Designer
-1 year experience with Civil Site Design.
-Proficient in AUTOCAD
-Civil-3D knowledge is needed.
-Knowledge of Residential or Commercial design is needed
About AKS, Inc:
AKS, Inc specializes in the permanent placement of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineers, and Architects. We have more than 15 years of experience recruiting specifically in the Engineering marketplace with many top firms in Georgia. AKS was founded in June 2002. We are off to a great start this year and would love to represent you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com