By ntodisco / October 12, 2021
Location : Atlanta, GA
Base Pay : $65,000 – $100,000 /Year
Bonus : $5,000.00
Employee Type : Full-Time
Industry : Architecture – Building
Manages Others : Not Specified
Job Type : Consultant
Education : 4 Year Degree
Experience : At least 2 year(s)
Post Date : 3/27/2019
Contact : Andy
Phone : 404-593-5394
Ref ID : PA
Description Project Architect
Architecture studio is an award-winning, design practice committed to creating architecture that stimulates and inspires; an architecture that tells the story of place, of institutional and individual aspiration, and of synergy between the natural and built realms.
- Collaborate on design projects, including programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, and design development
- Work with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives
- Resolve complex technical and design issues
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication, and consultant coordination
- Provide project team coordination for the finished plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction
- Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and finish samples
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs
Company offers full benefits, 401K plan, overtime pay & a very competitive bonus schedule.
- Bachelor of Architecture.
- Minimum 3 year practical experience in an Architect’s office preferably.
- Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Sketchup experience is needed. REVIT A MUST
- Commercial experience is needed. Industrial experience a plus.
- Ability to develop a construction set from design sketches is a plus.
- A Plus to have LEED AP or LEED Green Associate or ability and willingness to sit for exams.
- Good interpersonal skills for business development, verbal and written communication skills and collaborative working style.
Please send all resumes in M/S WORD format.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@aksincorporated.com