- Coordinate the job description.
- Interview the hiring manager for clarification of needs.
- Research to locate the logical talent pool.
- Check our existing databases for leads.
- Source to narrow our research results.
- Qualify candidates by initial telephone interview against the necessary job essentials.
- Sift the potential finalists from the wishful thinkers, window shoppers, tire kickers, and underqualified.
- Perform in-depth interviews with potential finalists.
- Reference check performance if requested by client. Most clients prefer to perform their own reference checks.
- Arrange and coordinate the interview schedule.
- Prepare and counsel nominees for interviews by spelling out company needs, culture, organizational fit, hiring authority, personality, etc.
- Debrief candidates after each interview, answering questions, etc.
- Debrief client hiring authority after each interview, assessing strengths, weaknesses, incompatibilities, etc.
- Coordinate with hiring manager on possible offers to be made and set the stage for acceptance.
- Participate with company in providing necessary information required for negotiating an acceptable offer.
- Reconcile any differences with successful candidate to smooth way for offer acceptance.
- Assist successful candidate in cleanly terminating current position.
- Work with spousal placement, if necessary.
- Follow up after placement to assure new employee integration.
Our Recruiting Process
Frequently Asked Questions
AKS, Inc is a free service for candidates looking for a job change? We charge the clients that are hiring once you start employment.
All applicants should have a Greencard or be permanent resident.
Please call your recruiter after the interview to let them know how the interview went. This is really important during the interview process that you contact your recruiter to give them feedback. The client usually wants to know right away so try to do this right after the interview.
We have a large network that we have development since 2002 & many of our clients do not post jobs. Most of the clients if they see a good candidate will want to talk with them. If we did not bring your information to the clients you would have never known about the clients. We also help with the interview process & help negotiate the salaries so you do not have to deal with that part of the job search.
We usually work on all permanent placement position & not on contract work. If you are looking for contract jobs we might not be a good fit for your needs.
Always be upfront with your recruiter on what salary & what you are making now. If the recruiter does not know your salary & what you are looking for than he might not be able to match you up with the right firm & position.